Sunday, May 17, 2009

Mosh Posh June - Guest DT entry


Here's what I submitted to Mosh Posh. With Graduations around the corner I chose to create some layout ideas and gift ideas.

Celebrate Every Success

This layout is a celebration of Graduation milestones. It features 3 photos of my son, Kyle, during different graduation ceremonies. One from preschool (Top left), one from High School (Top right), & one from bootcamp graduation (bottom right).

The tag reads: Celebration ~ To be all that is possible we must attempt the impossible. To be all that we can be we must dream of being more.


For my wildcard I chose to stay with the Graduation/Celebration theme. I created a keepsake chipboard invitation. It's a tri-fold card that can display senior pictures or what ever pictures you choose. It also has the invite information on the inside of the front cover.

Open for display


Inside of front cover shows the "save the date" calendar & invite info


Here are the 2 keepsake photo pages. The invite cover can be folded behind so that the matted photos are all that show.

Lastly, the finished back side and cover (front of card).

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek! ; )

Happy Creating! ~*~Ciao~*~

1 comment:

  1. Your submissions were very pretty! I submitted too, but didn't make it. Oh well... there's always next time!

    ReplyDelete