Tuesday, May 19, 2009

ENABLER ALERT!!!

Guess what's goin' on this Saturday??? Give up?


I'm so excited! *happy dance* I had a blast at the last flea market that they had and scored some amazing deals as mentioned here! So, what are you up to next Saturday? Mike? Lesley? Ellen? Kim? Jennifer? Are ya up for some junkin' fun? I'll even bring the sunblock! Anyone that knows me knows that I'd pretty much rather perform my own root canal before being outside in the crazy-hot -heat. Nope, I'm usually content indoors once Easter has passed. So, if I'm willing to suck it up and slather myself in sunblock then it must be worth it. Right?

Hope to see some familiar faces! : ) ~*~Ciao~*~

2 comments:

  1. Oooh I'm so jealous! I can't wait to see what you get! I had to laugh out loud at your DH wanting to lift the truck. You'd have to get a running start and toss the kids in. They would probably like that though. Well Jordan would anyway! She had her preschool graduation today and it made me cry. She walked across the stage all on her own and stayed in line without bumping into anyone. It was awesome. And they played that let them be little song... I'm a goober I know. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. We wish we could go. Unfortunately we will be at the store working as usual. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete