Thursday, March 26, 2009

Something tells me we're not in Kansas anymore...



Well, of course we're not but I have to say that I've never seen winds like this here... at least lasting this long! CRAZY! Poor Daisy is not showing her smartest side today. She's chasing everything that has blown through the yard... which by the way is her favorite place to hang out. She's on patrol now and determined to chase and destroy all of the blowing leaves that pose a threat to her family... such a good little watch dog! I won't embarass her by pointing out the lack of threat. It is pretty funny to watch though! This weather is not very pleasing to Kevan; who is trying to finish loading up his gear and head down to the dunes... not too successfully I might add! He's not impressed with Mother Nature's timing in the least. I wonder if the weather in Yuma will be as bad. Hmmm... something tells me he wouldn't appreciate the upside of the situation.... FREE MICRODERM ABRASION!!! Not funny? Ok, I'll be nice. Oh, managed to capture a pic with my phone of Daisy and Gino on a calmer afternoon in the yard. Ain't love grand? Gino's expression is priceless! I've got to do something creative with this one. Well, I can hear Kevan wrestling with the camping gear and he doesn't sound like a happy camper. Bad joke; I know, but couldn't resist! Off to go help! ; ) CIAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment